ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Multiple instances on the same server

2010-03-22 19:19:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Multiple instances on the same server
From: David McClelland <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:19:36 -0000
For Windows users, there was also something about the TSM Management Console
MMC snap-in not supporting more than 4 instances of TSM Server at once. This
wouldn't stop you from *running* more than 4 instances, but you wouldn't be
able to manage more than four from the Management Console >>>
http://bit.ly/agYBOt

/David Mc
London, UK