ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TSM Clients Licenses and CPUs ?

2010-03-18 08:47:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM Clients Licenses and CPUs ?
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:45:49 +0100
Hi Farren,
We have a tool that can count number of CPUs from the TSM Server.
Please let me know if you want a PoC?

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms