ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] issue with sql syntax in TSM database

2010-03-16 13:48:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] issue with sql syntax in TSM database
From: yoda woya <yodawoya AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:47:46 -0400
I am trying to group it by the date portion of start_time similar to this

  tsm: SERVER1> SELECT entity, activity, CAST(FLOAT(SUM(bytes)) / 1024
/ 1024 / 1024 AS DECIMAL(8,2)) -
  FROM summary WHERE end_time>current_timestamp-(7)DAY and (
activity='ARCHIVE' OR -
  activity='BACKUP' OR activity='RESTORE' OR activity='RETRIEVE' )
GROUP BY entity, activity

  ENTITY                 ACTIVITY               Unnamed[3]
  SERVER-01              ARCHIVE                     81.14
  SERVER-01              BACKUP                     261.68
  SERVER-01              RESTORE                      2.91
  SERVER-02              ARCHIVE                    171.51
  SERVER-02              BACKUP                       0.00
  SERVER-03              ARCHIVE                     17.64
  SERVER-04              ARCHIVE                    168.32
  SERVER-04              BACKUP                     530.77

on http://thobias.org/tsm/sql/index.html#toc81