ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange2003 Restore Error

2010-03-03 08:42:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange2003 Restore Error
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:41:09 -0500
The original Exchange server and storage group are gone. All that's left is
the TSM backups. Defined the storage group and database EXACTLY on another
Exchange server. Defined the RSG and added the storage group/database to the
RSG with the can be overwritten by a restore checked. The restore runs and
did over 500GB and then the failure. In the TDPEXC.LOG:

ACN5798E MS Exchange API HRESERESTORECOMPLETE() failed with HRESULT:
0xc7fe1f42 -Database not found.

But then I have this event log entry:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: ESE BACKUP