ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Changing destination drive for systemstate backupds

2010-02-22 07:46:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Changing destination drive for systemstate backupds
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:44:44 -0500
Hi Wanda,

No, the drive location for adsm.sys is based on the drive where the Windows
system32 directory (e.g., C:\Windows\system32) is located.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2010-02-20
11:12:22: