ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Incrasing the amount of system data stored in the TSM database

2010-02-20 14:25:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Incrasing the amount of system data stored in the TSM database
From: David McClelland <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:24:42 -0000
Not sure if this is what you're looking to keep - take a look at the SET
SUMMARYRETENTION and SET EVENTRETENTION commands:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/topic/com.ibm.itsmmsm
unn.doc/b_adminref_solaris396.htm#dqx2r_cmd_summaryretention_set
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/topic/com.ibm.itsmmsm
unn.doc/b_adminref_solaris375.htm#dqx2r_cmd_eventretention_set

You can keep stuff for up to 9,999 days should you wish.

Cheers,

/David Mc
London, UK