ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] The service 'TSM' does not exist ??

2010-02-09 11:54:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] The service 'TSM' does not exist ??
From: Neil Schofield <neil.schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:53:17 +0000
There was a thread running last November where I helped Timothy Hughes
sort a problem caused when the name of the scheduler associated with the
Client Acceptor daemon inexplicably changed to 'TSM'.
http://adsm.org/lists/html/ADSM-L/2009-11/msg00237.html

Well I've just noticed this APAR has appeared on the IBM web-site:
http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC65313
which goes some way to explaining how the problem arose.

Regards
Neil Schofield
Infrastructure Platform Technologies Manager
Yorkshire Water

Find out how our new character Numptee is causing all sorts of
problems by putting the wrong things down his toilet and drains -
check out his videos and look at what you can do to help keep your
drains running free.

Visit http://www.yorkshirewater.com/binit

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
legally privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only
and are subject to the legal notice available at
http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm Yorkshire Water Services
Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682