ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tdp for exchange info

2010-02-05 17:14:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tdp for exchange info
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:13:05 +1300
Gary

Exchange 2007 is a rather different beast to what went before, and there
is a lot of complexity with the TDP needing to do legacy backups, MS
pushing VSS backups, SCR and CCR clusters in the mix.

If you'd like to give me some idea of your setup, I'm happy to share
what I know, off-list

Regards

Steve

Steven Harris
TSM Admin,
Wellington, New Zealand

Lee, Gary D. wrote:
I have the latest manual for tdp for exchange.  Also have the redbook,
sg24-6147 but this is exchange 2000, published May 2001.

Anything else available on tdp with exchange 2007, or is the redbook info still
valid?

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University