ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Content Manager and TSM

2010-02-04 13:18:48
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Content Manager and TSM
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:17:00 +0100
Hi Chris,
Content Manager will create a new ID for that mail.
TSM will see that as a new object and the old object should been deleted from
TSM if you have configure the node with Backdel=yes

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms