ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SQL Query find nodes associated with management class

2010-01-28 11:35:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SQL Query find nodes associated with management class
From: Lindsay Morris <lindsay AT TSMWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:34:26 -0500
We deal with this problem by using the dsmc client, rather than the dsmadmc
client.
"dsmc query backup..."  seems to be more efficient that "dsmadmc select ...
from backups.."

Requires some clever setup, though, so you don't have to go log on to the
client itself to run dsmc.
Lindsay Morris
CEO, TSMworks
Tel. 1-859-539-9900