ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Contacting a live body at VM.MARIST.EDU about listserver issues

2010-01-25 09:48:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] Contacting a live body at VM.MARIST.EDU about listserver issues
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:47:14 -0500
Does anyone have a direct way of contacting the folks at MARIST.EDU about
the ADSM-L listserver?

I have tried emailing the "owner" from the page Richard pointed me to (
http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?adsm-l) with no response from
URMMNET AT VM.Marist DOT Edu.

I tried subscribing 3-times from my GMail account and *NEVER* received a
response from the listserver.

Everything checked on our end says the problem is from the MARIST.EDU end
(or one of the hops it goes through) since we no longer see any inbound
traffic from them.
Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University