ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Trouble with Java GUI on Windows

2010-01-11 16:50:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Trouble with Java GUI on Windows
From: Wanda Prather <wanda.prather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:50:26 -0500
If you have any advice/documentation for what is needed to provide the
"untangled" Java set up, I would appreciate your passing it on.

I can't find any doc that explains what the Java requirements are.  And when
it doesn't work, it just doesn't work, and I resort to the dsmmfc.exe
version.

Thanks
Wanda