ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to remove TDP for Exchange database from TSM Server?

2010-01-11 07:47:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to remove TDP for Exchange database from TSM Server?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 07:46:21 -0500
Grigori,

Try the INACTIVATE command from the CLI to force it inactive.
For example, if the storage group is named "sg1", issue this command:

   TDPEXCC INACTIVATE sg1 FULL

This will not "delete" it, however, it will inactivate it.
That means it will age according to management class settings.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/10/2010
03:22:58 AM:

http://www.bkme.com