ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Checking my understanding on client option sets

2010-01-06 15:00:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Checking my understanding on client option sets
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:59:24 -0500
Hello Gary,

I believe that you are correct in that TSM does not support more than one
option set per client.

But you might be able to do what you want at the source level.

You might have a file named general.options
And a file named            websrv.options.
Then at the os level you could create a new file with the merged contents of
the above two files and use that file as the source for your option set.

len