ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Migration choosing output volume in the SAME POOL?!?

2010-01-06 14:01:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Migration choosing output volume in the SAME POOL?!?
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:00:53 -0500
We've also had this morning pick all 4 output volumes in the same pool.

Gretchen got it in 1 - it's doing reclamation.
I also found in the SUMMARY table that the volumes showed up as having been
RECLAIMED, not migrated.

We set reclaim to 100 on the source pool, killed and restarted, and Bob's
Your Uncle (or in this case, Gretchen is our Aunt!)

Thanks Gretchen!