ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux client memory woes

2010-01-05 09:23:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux client memory woes
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:22:44 -0600
And there you go, a perfect "Business Justification"  Not ours IBM,
yours.  Get off your butt and get this done.  There is NO excuse for not
having already created a 64 bit Linux client, especially since, from
what I understand, the TSM Server only runs on 64 bit Linux.  I find it
absolutely amazing that as long as 64 bit processors have been out,
we're using 32bit anything.

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.
John 3:16!