ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli resource Password Changes when migrating to other server in Windows cluster group

2009-12-28 15:12:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli resource Password Changes when migrating to other server in Windows cluster group
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:11:51 -0500
Hi Wanda,

Thanks, on those Windows cluster servers only we still are at  version
5.3.0 (I know we need to upgrade those) I guess the same would apply but
it's  probaby on different pages of the 5.3 manual. I will check that
version

Thanks again!

Wanda Prather wrote:

Appendix D in the Windows Client manual covers what has to be done to make
both services aware of the automatic password changes; in the 5.5 manual
it's p. 614-615.  YMMV depending on what version of the client you have
installed.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Timothy Hughes <