ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.3.4 Policy problem

2009-12-27 21:54:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.3.4 Policy problem
From: William ZHANG <william.zhang AT ST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:53:04 +0800
OK, seems it works:

tsm: SHITSM01>q copygroup t=b

Policy    Policy    Mgmt      Copy      Versions Versions   Retain  Retain
Domain    Set Name  Class     Group         Data     Data    Extra    Only
Name                Name      Name        Exists  Deleted Versions Version
--------- --------- --------- --------- -------- -------- -------- -------
DOM_SRV   ACTIVE    MC_90DAYS STANDARD  No Limit No Limit       60      60
DOM_SRV   SET_SRV   MC_90DAYS STANDARD  No Limit No Limit       60      60
STANDARD  ACTIVE    STANDARD  STANDARD  No Limit No Limit       60      60
STANDARD  STANDARD  STANDARD  STANDARD  No Limit No Limit       60      60

tsm: SHITSM01>q copygroup t=a

Policy        Policy        Mgmt          Copy            Retain
Domain        Set Name      Class         Group          Version
Name                        Name          Name
DOM_SRV       ACTIVE        MC_90DAYS     STANDARD         1,095
DOM_SRV       SET_SRV       MC_90DAYS     STANDARD         1,095
STANDARD      ACTIVE        STANDARD      STANDARD           365
STANDARD      STANDARD      STANDARD      STANDARD           365

TSM can retain 60day for backup data and archive data 3years.

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards