ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Alerts in event viewer

2009-12-17 06:37:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Alerts in event viewer
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:35:38 +0100
Hi,

Using the TDP its ment for doing online (thus changing) back-ups. It
will let you back-up the database and log files, without giving errors
if succesfull. In case of errors it will be logged into the log files
and windows event viewer. Based on the error message corrective actions
can be taken.

As noted, the files back-upped in the TDP back-up should be excluded
from normal file system back-ups.

Kind regards,

Karel