ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for ORACLE installation errors

2009-12-15 03:35:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for ORACLE installation errors
From: ADSM-L <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:33:28 +0000
Try launching the installer in console mode - if I recall, with '-i
console'. You'll get text prompts rather than the GUI.

David McClelland
London SW14

On 14 Dec 2009, at 09:20, gugu <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM> wrote:

Good day
I'm currently installing TDP on a SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
SP2 (ppc) machine and upon running the script TDP-Oracle64.ppc64.bin
i get the following error:
Preparing to install...
Extracting the installation resources from the installer archive...
Configuring the installer for this system's environment...

Launching installer...

Invocation of this Java Application has caused an
InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit. (LAX)

Stack Trace:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/awt/X11GraphicsEnvironment
       at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment
(GraphicsEnvironment.java:91)
       at java.awt.Window.init(Window.java:268)
       at java.awt.Window.<init>(Window.java:312)
       at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:431)
       at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:396)
       at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.g(DashoA8113)
       at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.h(DashoA8113)
       at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.a(DashoA8113)
       at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(DashoA8113)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
       at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(DashoA8113)
       at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(DashoA8113)
This Application has Unexpectedly Quit: Invocation of this Java
Application has caused an InvocationTargetException. This
application will now exit. (LAX)

I have previously installed TDP on other Linux servers but this is
the first time I encounter this error.
My JAVA components are shown below:

# java -version
java version "1.4.2"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2)
Classic VM (build 1.4.2, J2RE 1.4.2 IBM build cxppc32142-20080122
(SR10) (JIT enabled: jitc))

Your help is greatly appreciated.

+--
|This was sent by rejoice.nyilika AT gijima DOT com via Backup Central.
+--