ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Where can I find ISC 7.1?

2009-12-10 17:13:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Where can I find ISC 7.1?
From: Carol Trible <trible AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:10:53 -0700
You might also want to check out some Wiki articles on AC migration from
5.5 to 6.1

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/tivolistoragemanager/Migration
+of+TSM+ISC+AC+accounts%2C+groups+and+permissions+from+TSM+ISC+AC+5.5+to
+6.1

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/tivolistoragemanager/Administration
+Center+ISC+and+WebSphere+version+requirements+and+displayed+versions

Carol Trible
 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Development
 trible AT us.ibm DOT com

Erwann Simon it <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>

Hi John,

Beginning with TSM 6.1, ISC is now bundled with AC. There is a single
install package sor eWAS, ISC and Admin Center you can download there :
http://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/admincenter/v6r1/6.1.0.0/

Note that Admin Center 6.1 can coexist with Admin Center 5.5 : install
folder and tcp ports used are different.

See "migration" chapter in the the install guide.

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON