ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Where can I find ISC 7.1?

2009-12-10 16:50:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Where can I find ISC 7.1?
From: Erwann Simon <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:48:26 +0100
Hi John,

Beginning with TSM 6.1, ISC is now bundled with AC. There is a single install package sor eWAS, ISC and Admin Center you can download there :
http://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/admincenter/v6r1/6.1.0.0/

Note that Admin Center 6.1 can coexist with Admin Center 5.5 : install folder and tcp ports used are different.

See "migration" chapter in the the install guide.

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON