ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 2nd Instance of TSM

2009-11-26 03:32:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 2nd Instance of TSM
From: Adrian Compton <acompton AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:30:31 +0200
You are quite right Steven. It is still the same amount of data.
I have now noticed that my (2 x 1.5 TB each) SAN DISKPOOL is taking forever to
migrate to copy pool offsite each day.
Seems to get slower and slower.

Any ideas as to why this might be?

All my resources are working optimally, as are my SAN LUNS etc.
Could it be that the diskpool is being written to while the offsite copy takes
place?

Regards

Adrian Compton
Group IT Infrastructure