ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANR2716e schedule prompter was not able to contact client us

2009-11-24 02:08:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANR2716e schedule prompter was not able to contact client us
From: gardenia28 <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:03:48 -0500
Hi all,

I'm trying to configure automated schedule. I configured as per procedure but
my backup scheudling is not running b'coz of the below error

ANR2716e schedule prompter was not able to contact client using type1 x.x.x.x
1501

ANR8213w sessio open with X.X.X.X timed out
I checked for solution in all possible ways But the problem remains the same

* Checked dsm.opt which carries correct Ip address of the server and client
* Checked with ping command on widows where the communication is happening
between client and server
* Checked the tsm services - it also in the "started" status

Can any one suggest me some alternative solution.???