ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] The service 'TSM' does not exist ??

2009-11-22 18:38:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] The service 'TSM' does not exist ??
From: Elana Samuels <elana AT TIER1DATASOLUTIONS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:36:52 -0500
Please take note,

I will be out of town with limited access to voice and email from Monday
November 23rd and returning to the office Monday December 7th.

If this matter is urgent, please call our office at 905-660-7080 and ask for
Ely Goldwasser, or you can email him at Ely AT tier1datasolutions DOT com

Otherwise, I will return your email as soon as I can.

Have a great day,

Elana Samuels

Tier 1 Data Solutions Inc.

Tel  905-597-8995

Cell 416-277-9544

 <mailto:elana AT tier1datasolutions DOT com> elana AT tier1datasolutions DOT
com

'Just Set It And Forget It'