ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Error in installing Admin center

2009-11-10 13:49:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Error in installing Admin center
From: Carol Trible <trible AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:50:31 -0700
Hi,
  Could you call IBM support and open a problem for this, so we can get the
logs, and figure out what is failing here.
Thanks,
  Carol

Carol Trible
 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Development
 trible AT us.ibm DOT com

tandon.kadambala AT DQENTERTAINMENT DOT COM

Hi,

Could any one please help me out in solving this.

i am getting error while installing Admin center 5.5.0 at the stage of 90%
completion of install.
this is the error below

2[November 6, 2009 12:10:36 PM IST]

[November 6, 2009 12:10:36 PM IST] Command Exit value is 2

[November 6, 2009 12:10:36 PM IST] System RC = 2

[November 6, 2009 12:10:36 PM IST] ERROR: Unable to determine the
installation state of AdminCenter!

[November 6, 2009 12:10:36 PM IST] Completed step number: 9

[November 6, 2009 12:10:36 PM IST] RC = 2

[November 6, 2009 12:10:36 PM IST] ERROR: Failed to (re)deploy our
component.

[November 6, 2009 12:10:36 PM IST] **** Installation failed ****

[November 6, 2009 12:10:37 PM IST] Total install time: 2 minutes and 26
seconds.

regards,

Sucharitha.
Disclaimer:
This email message (including attachments if any) may contain privileged,
proprietary, confidential information, which may be exempt from any kind of
disclosure whatsoever and is intended solely for the use of addressee (s).
If you are not the intended recipient, kindly inform us by return e-mail
and also kindly disregard the contents of the e-mail, delete the original
message and destroy any copies thereof immediately. You are notified that
strictly prohibited unless approved by the sender.

DQ Entertainment (DQE) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize
the risk of transmission of computer viruses with this e-mail; DQE is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. DQE shall not be liable for the views expressed in the e-mail. DQE
reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent
to or from this e-mail address