ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Who is using Admin Center ?

2009-11-07 02:14:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Who is using Admin Center ?
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 08:25:11 +0300
I never reported it, but after downooad TSM files from IBM sites for AIX (the
both are products of IBM) I often see unbelivable file extentions like *.bin
(it is not clear what to do at all with this file in terms of AIX) or
*.tar.tar instead of *.tar.Z (see big difference). It looks strange, but not
crusial for hihgly experienced admins. All other have to read READMEs, which
look very starnge nowdays as well.