ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] moving a node/data from one TSM Server to another TSM Server

2009-11-06 09:34:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] moving a node/data from one TSM Server to another TSM Server
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:32:39 -0500
moving a node and data( meaning all filespaces) from one TSM Server to another TSM Server

I need to move a node and it’s data from one tsm to another

Move SNI265 on tsm server A to >>> TSM server b
TSM Server Saber= TSM Version 5.5.3.0

TSM Server Pluto= TSM version 5.5.3.0

So after the move is complete it will now be backing up on TSM Server Pluto.

P.S.- I know others have done this but I have never performed this task.

Also it will be using a storage pool called H3592pool

I want to make sure the syntax is correct?

(perform this command on TSM Server Saber>>> Export node SNI265 filedata=all to server=pluto H3592Pool

Thanks for any help in advance