ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restore from server

2009-11-06 06:50:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restore from server
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 06:48:24 -0500
In general, you can restore files belonging to one node, to another
node, as long as both utilize the same file system types and
equivalent TSM clients, and you know the client password of the data-
owning node, via the Virtualnodename parameter.  This is described in
the client manual.

   Richard Sims    http://people.bu.edu/rbs/