ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How big is your V6.1 server log file?

2009-10-27 10:13:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How big is your V6.1 server log file?
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:13:02 -0400
Zoltan,

My server is Windows, but had the exact problem - clients failing with
ANS1316E when the server recovery log is obviously not full, and the server
doesn't go down (which it would if truly out of log space).

Look at IC63373.

Local fix (which is to reset a DB2 variable) seems to have solved it, we've
gone 5 days now without the failure (longest so far, she said with fingers
still crossed...)  If you issue the DB2 GET DB  CFG as shown in the APAR, it
will at least display the variable and you can see if the problem applies.