ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM FTP server asking for userid and password

2009-10-23 20:12:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM FTP server asking for userid and password
From: Nicholas Kovacs <nkovacs AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:11:23 -0700
Hi Gretchen,

        The ftp site ftp.software.ibm.com should not be requiring a user
name and password.  I just checked the ftp site after seeing your message
and it looks like the ftp site is running into a problem.  I don't see any
of the files or directories that should be there.  I'll see if I can
figure out what is going on.  In the meantime you can access the same TSM
downloads from ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management.

Thanks,
Nick

Nick Kovacs
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Development