ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] BA Client error - CreateFile() returned '5'

2009-10-12 15:18:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] BA Client error - CreateFile() returned '5'
From: Rainer Schöpf <rainer.schoepf AT PROTEOSYS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:16:52 +0200
Hello,

I encountered the same problem a while ago. Searching for "security.config.cch
backup" with Google shows that this is a common problem.

I suspect that these files are locked or have even been deleted while locked/in
use by another process.

As per Microsoft Knowledge Base,

"The files that have the extension .cch are dynamically generated and do not
have to be backed up or restored."

 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815168

  Rainer Schöpf