ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] snapdiff

2009-10-12 06:47:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] snapdiff
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:46:53 +0200
On 12 okt 2009, at 12:36, Grigori Solonovitch wrote:

Have you tried to search in Internet?

For  example:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&uid=swg21392122&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=en

Where does this document list TSM server level requirements? I've
searched the TSM client manual, the TSM wiki and whatever google could
turn up. Since google reported that some people were actually
experimenting with snapdiff, I'd thought to ask the list as well....

Hi All,

I'm currently looking into the snapdiff feature of the TSM 6.1 client.

My customer is still running TSM server version 5.4, so I was looking

into the requirements for using the 6.1 client and the snapdiff

feature. Does anyone know if there is any dependancy on a specific

server version to be able to use the snapdiff feature?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl