ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] MS-SQL TDP log restore question

2009-10-08 08:21:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] MS-SQL TDP log restore question
From: David McClelland <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:20:01 +0100
I haven't done this myself, but I'd hazard a guess that if there's no
standard way of doing it from the TDPSQL GUI (I don't have it in front of
me, but I don't recall that there is...) the standard TSM BA Client might be
a useful place to take a look if it's possible (configured to use the TDPSQL
nodename of course) - we've done it in the past to achieve similar
recoveries of Oracle archived redo logs outside of TDP for Oracle/RMAN.

/David Mc
London, UK