ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Differnce between TSM Client 5.5.1 and 6.1.0

2009-09-27 08:39:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Differnce between TSM Client 5.5.1 and 6.1.0
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 14:38:29 +0200
Hi Grigori,
Compare "q inclexcl' command from a installation without TBMR and with TBMR.
If I don't remember wrong when I invented and develop TBMR, we needed to modify
the registry so TSM BA Client did backup more then default.
I haven't been part of development team since Oct 2008 so I can't say what's
really have been change the last couple of releases accept that TBMR 6.2.1 use
the 6.1 TSM Client to restore the data.

But the reason of you most upgrade the TSM BA Client to 6.1 to use TBMR is
something I wonder if you really need to do.
Who told you that and why?

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson