ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Server LOG space exhausted starting v6.1 server

2009-08-31 19:57:17
Subject: [ADSM-L] Server LOG space exhausted starting v6.1 server
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:55:44 -0700
Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this other than using this
solution? I don't have this ability but tho9ught there should be a way
to extend the log just like in 5.5 with the server down. The problem I
had is the db backup is failing and all of my attempts to fix it have
led to it telling me a 'different error' so it looks like the log filled
and it went down.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&dc=DB560
&dc=DB520&uid=swg21395698&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=en&rss=ct663other

Appreciate any help. So far IBM has only sent me the same solution and
not responded to my response so I was hoping someone else had an idea.

Geoff Gill
TSM/PeopleSoft Administrator

SAIC M/S-B1P

4224 Campus Pt. Ct.