ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Administrative roles in the ISC 6.1 ISC

2009-08-24 11:24:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Administrative roles in the ISC 6.1 ISC
From: "Strand, Neil B." <NBStrand AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:21:59 -0400
Wanda !!!!
If you are clueless, where does that leave the rest of us?  We depend on
you to lead us out of the bowels of backups - navigating the good ship
TSM.  How can we continue??? Where do we go?????

Help - Richard, you are our last hope!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOHHH NNOOOO, I feel the darkness of tar curling around my ankles.
Cpio is just around the corner....waiting to snare us in an evil trap.
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggg!

Neil Strand
Storage Engineer - Legg Mason
Baltimore, MD.
(410) 580-7491
Whatever you can do or believe you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic.