ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Help on TDP_R3 Oracel - AIX

2009-08-21 13:04:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Help on TDP_R3 Oracel - AIX
From: Larry Peifer <Larry.Peifer AT SCE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:00:27 -0700

 Mon Sep  3 09:47:16 2007

 Mon Sep  3 09:47:18 2007

 88444][0][35688444] ON
 HOT BACKUP

 Help us improve our
 service. Please email us
 your comments for this
 document. .

             Gary Bowers
             <gbowers AT ITRUS DOT CO
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: [ADSM-L] Help on TDP_R3 Oracel
                                       - AIX

             08/21/2009 07:59
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

The alter tablespace command is an Oracle command, not a TSM command.
If you were getting error with the library manager (TSM), you would
see problems with allocating a channel.  I would get with your DBA to
do some investigation on this table.  The BRBACKUP command just issues
Oracle commands under the covers.

Gary
Itrus Technologies