ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] LTO drive replacement when using switch zoning

2009-08-19 16:24:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] LTO drive replacement when using switch zoning
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:23:48 -0400
Gill,

I suspect that the ce had the drive in service mode, either to swap the drive
for another one, or to run diag tests. The ce would have to take it out of
service mode. This can be done from the front panel of the library.

Or some cable is not plugged into the drive unit. Of course I would assume if
this is the case, there are library errors generated for this.

len