ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] [secure] Help! Restore not working, and I am puzzled as to why...

2009-08-19 09:50:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] [secure] Help! Restore not working, and I am puzzled as to why...
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:48:36 -0400
The message sent by "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com> appears to
contain
protected health information or proprietary/confidential data
and has been redirected to our secure mail server.

If you have access to one of our health plan web sites
please log into the web site to retrieve the message.

Otherwise you may pick up the message by logging into
https://securemail.highmark.com/dsmsec/securesvc/login.sec

You will need to enter a user id and password to access messages
using the above link.  If you have never used this link you may have
received another message titled "Secure Mail Registration"
which you should look for and read for further instructions.  If you
haven't received a "Secure Mail Registration" notice, it is likely
because you have previously been registered on one of our web sites
and have an existing user ID and password.  If you are unsure of
which user id and password to use please contact
EDI Operations at 1-800-992-0246.

*  If the Web address above is highlighted, click on it to open a
   browser window. You will automatically be taken to the message.

*  If the Web address above is not highlighted, follow these steps:
   - Open a Web browser window.
   - Copy and paste the entire Web address into the "location" or
     "address" bar of the browser.
   - Press enter.