ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: SV: TSM 6.1 LAN-free needed software

2009-08-17 02:01:41
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: SV: TSM 6.1 LAN-free needed software
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:56:22 +0200
Hi,
That is correct. Storage Agent is your LAN-Free Client.
On the TSM Server you don't need to install anything. You do only need to
install the LAN-Free Agent on the Clients you wanna backup.

For more information, look on following webpage.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tsminfo/v6/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.itsm.sta.doc/t_config_lanfree.html

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson