ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM for Windows 2008 CLuster

2009-08-13 00:04:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM for Windows 2008 CLuster
From: Yudi Darmadi <yudi AT NIAGAPRIMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:02:50 +0700
Dear TSM'ers

I want to set up a TSM Scheduler Service for TDP Exchange in a cluster, it
seems that there's a difference step with the Redbooks from IBM. I think the
Redbooks refer to windows 2003 , so in windows 2008 quite different.
Then i try it with the windows guy that set the cluster, it works fine the
service is up and the backup running. But yesterday the tsm disk (the disk
that i used to put the option file) is off line. So the service is down and
the backup schedule was "missed". I don't what caused this, but i suspect
the configuration service is not right. Do you have the steps for
configuring services in windows 2008 cluster?

Best Regards,

Yudi Darmadi
PT Niagaprima Paramitra
Jl. KH Ahmad Dahlan No.25  Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12130
Phone: 021-72799949; Fax: 021-72799950; Mobile: 081905530830
http://www.niagaprima.com