ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NetApp restore 'This node cannot be selected'

2009-08-12 08:13:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NetApp restore 'This node cannot be selected'
From: "Tchuise, Bertaut" <BTchuise AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:12:43 -0400
Matthew,

I never came across this error message during NDMP backups. What do your
"q node NETAPPFILER_NAME_DEFINED_IN_TSM type=nas f=d" and "q datamover
NETAPPFILER_NAME_DEFINED_IN_TSM type=nas f=d" look like?

Rather than using the web GUI, have you tried using the command line
using a TSM account with system privileges? The command line is much
faster anyways and allows you to perform both file-level and image level
restore.

Good luck.

BERTAUT TCHUISE
Storage Support Administrator