ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] server to server authentication

2009-07-31 11:35:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] server to server authentication
From: "Tchuise, Bertaut" <BTchuise AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:33:51 -0400
Hmmm...you set the same passwords for server communication on both
servers involved, crossdefined the servers during definition, updated
the type=server "node" for the source server on the destination server
using the password you set, updated and forcesynced the "server"
passwords on both the source and destination. Those steps should have
taken care of your issue.

Matthew, are you at least able to route commands between the two
servers?

BERTAUT TCHUISE
Storage Support Administrator
Legg Mason Technology Services