ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TSM Fastback for Windows VM's....

2009-07-31 01:43:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM Fastback for Windows VM's....
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:37:52 +0200
Hi Wanda,
I help a Swedish Business Partner with FastBack DR and when you are using
VMware ESX 3.5 server as DR Hardware you need to make manually inject the
drivers to the vim file on the FB BMR CD.
Another wise it works OK.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson