ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL 5.5.2.0 error

2009-07-30 09:39:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL 5.5.2.0 error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:38:23 -0400
Hi Steve,

Try these technote articles to see if they help at all.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=667&uid=swg21321372

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=667&uid=swg21321370

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=666&context=SSTFZR&dc=DB560&dc=DB520&uid=swg21372932&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=en&rss=ct666tivoli

The following prerequisites are also required and are installed
when you install DP for SQL 5.5.2 if not already present on your machine.
All of these prerequisites are downward compatible with
SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2000.

Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 (or later)
Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0 (or later)
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Native Client
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Objects
Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types

Please make sure those were installed correctly.

If you are still having issues, please call IBM support and the
IBM service team can analyze more closely.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/29/2009
12:20:25 PM: