ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Used 3494 / 3590 equip

2009-07-24 16:39:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Used 3494 / 3590 equip
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:37:57 -0400
There are companies that purchase old/used media, erase it, then resell it.

             "Druckenmiller,
             David"
             <DruckeD AT MAIL DOT AMC
             .EDU>                     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            cc
             Dist Stor
             Manager"                                              Subject
             <[email protected]         Used 3494 / 3590 equip
             .EDU>

             07/24/2009 02:53
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Just wondering if anyone knows what the market might be for a 3-frame 3494
with 8 3590-H1A drives.  Also, is there market for about 1800 used 3590E
cartridges?  We just finished migrating off and my boss just wants to trash
the whole thing.  I'd be curious to know just how much money they're
throwing away.  Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is protected by law and is for the
sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this email and destroying all copies of the
communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying,
distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and
attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical
Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on
the Internet at www.amc.edu.

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete
the original message.