ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Incl/Excl Problem

2009-07-23 03:58:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Incl/Excl Problem
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:53:09 +0200
Hi,
On the client, start DSMC and run q inclexcl to see more info what's wrong.

Also remember that TSM is reading your DSM.OPT file from the bottom and up.
Ex.
If it looks something like this it will go wrong

Include C:\test\*.*
Exclude *:\...\*
Exclude *:\*.*

You need to switch so include C:\test\*.* is in the bottom another wise it will
not work.
But don't be confused if TSM list all your directories during the backup.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson