ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] delete filespace complians with ANR0826I

2009-07-22 08:11:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] delete filespace complians with ANR0826I
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:08:11 -0400
On Jul 22, 2009, at 7:57 AM, Mehdi Salehi wrote:

Hi,
How to get rid of this ANR0826I? I even restarted the TSM server.
Still the
same error while there is nothing in "q proc".

Have you pursued the possible reasons explained by Hep ANR0826I ?  ...

User Response: Transaction failure usually indicates that a database
deadlock was detected during file space deletion. These deadlock
conditions
are sometimes encountered when multiple file space deletion processes
are
running at the same time. No action is required unless the DELETE
FILESPACE
terminates without completing the deletion process (see message
ANR0828).

Another possible cause is that the reported node and filespace have a
restartable restore session active or restartable. To determine if
this was
the cause of the failure, issue the command QUERY RESTORE. If the
reported
node and filespace have an outstanding restartable restore session,
either:

   * wait to re-issue the DELETE FILESPACE command after this
restartable
     restore has completed
   * cancel the restartable restore session with the CANCEL RESTORE
command