ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Change IP

2009-07-08 15:34:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Change IP
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:34:01 -0400
Also if your TOR or ISC connections were set up using the IP address instead
of the hostname, you'll have to change them.

I always recommend that my customers set up a DNS alias for the TSM server,
and point the clients to the DNS alias instead of using hard-coded IP
addresses.  Eliminates this problem altogether.